Complete and modern solution for unit-dose packaging
Solution for the unit-dose packaging of different dosage forms: tablets, pills, capsules, ampoules, vials, in addition to the production of kits. BT50 and BT50A2 are the complete and modern solution in terms of reducing working time in the unit-dose packaging of medications and assembly of kits, ensuring patient traceability and safety. A 2-in-1 system, as it comes with a set of automatic ampoule feeding that streamlines the unit-dose packaging. (Optional for BT-50A2).
WHY THE UNIT-DOSE PACKAGING LINES BT-50 AND BT-50A2?
It is the ideal automatic unit-dose packaging system for ampoules, vials, tablets and kits!
It is the most modern machine on the market in terms of design and performance. Totally designed to assist in pharmacy services, with a simple and smart interface and a touchscreen panel that concentrates all process stages on a single digital monitor.
| HIGH PRODUCTIVITY = PROFITABILITY |
- Up to 2,600 units/hour;
- Easy exchange of consumables, without wasting material;
- The automatic consumable sensor eliminates the need for sealing point adjustments and reduces material waste;
- Unit-dose packaging of large ampoules and vials is also carried out on the discs by a semi-automatic feeding system, through interchangeable discs that are easy to handle and clean,
- It comes with 2 ampoule discs and 2 blister discs
– It does not use cutting knives to separate packages;
– The system is automatically disabled in case of potential interference of the medication or improper access to the sealing area by the operator;
– The double activation button for the production of kits prevents accidents with the employee;
– Empty package sensor;
– Supports interface with any ERPs used in the hospital (MV, TASY, TOTVS, SAP etc.).
|AUTOMATIC AMPOULE AND VIAL FEEDER|
Automatic ampoule and vial feeding system
for a wide range of sizes. It has an innovative design, with easy access to the packaging disc and printing system, facilitating the exchange of consumables and further optimizing the process
AGILITY WITH SAFETY
Load sharing of up to 450 ampoules from 0.5 to 5ml, 350 ampoules from 4 to 10ml and 150 vials of 20ml.
The ampoules slide smoothly, without falling and breaking the material.
With unparalleled printing fixation on the packaging, the information is maintained during unit-dose packaging, and due to an exclusive system that easily opens the packaging on the side, the printing information is preserved.
Options for plain or banded packages available.
Exclusive amber packaging in sizes
The labels printed by the BT-50 and BT50A2 are set to print multiple pieces of information.
Different packaging measures.
This user-friendly software is preset with a database of more than 600 drugs. With access control functions, it also features the ability to identify different types of drugs, includes administration instructions, alerts, dangerous medication warnings, supports traceability, among other functions.