Anesthesia Workstation AX500 | Anesthesia X500
As part of the patient monitoring and life-support line,, Comen anesthesia machines are ideal for serving a wide variety of adult (including morbidly obese) and pediatric patients, with high reliability and modern design. High to low acuity, simple to complex cases - they are all covered.
- 10.4” – TFT touch screen; simple user interface for fast operation;
- Quick check-up, automatic leak test, CO2 diversion: all of these provide a perfect workflow and distinct clinical operation experience for our workstation.
- Compact and integrated design, with open, semi-open and closed anesthesia system.
- PSU plastic circuit, corrosion resistant, with long service life and fully autoclavable at 134 °C.
- The built-in heater and the copper plate effectively eliminate condensation of the internal water vapor.
- Assembly and disassembly of the soda-lime container can be done with one hand.
- Integrated breathing circuit system and flow sensors.
- Optional anesthetic gas and CO2 measurement, with modular design.
- Two-gas machine - O2, N2O (and optional medical air) - and YOK for the O2, N2O emergency cylinder.
- Airway pressure gauge.
- ACGO - Auxiliary common gas outlet.
- Absorption circuit (Canister) with CO2: approximately 1,500 ml.
- Oxygen sensor with FiO2 monitoring.
- APL valve - ranging from 1 to 75 cm H2O.
- Built-in fan - automatic and manual ventilation.
- Ventilator Modes: VCV / VC, PCV / VPC, manual and automatic ventilation.
Optional: SIMV-VC, PSV/CPAP, SIMV-PC, PRVC, SIMV-VC / SIMV-PRVC, PSVPro.
- Ventilator parameters: Monitoring of TV, MV, FiO2, I: E, Ppeak, Pmean, Pplat, Freq.
- Monitored parameters: tidal volume, inspiratory and expiratory flow, minute volume, frequency, pressure (Pmean, Pplat, Ppeak), oxygen, CO2, N2O and halogenated expiratory concentration, numeric values of pressure, oxygen, CO2, N2O and halogen, pressure, volume and flow curve, patient compliance and resistance.
- Tidal volume 15ml -1,500ml.
- I:E: 4:1 – 1:10
- Frequency: 4 – 100 bpm.
- Alarm settings for TV, MV, FiO2, Ppeak, mute.
- Working temperature: 10 °C – 40 °C.
- Power supply (Dual voltage): CA 110 – 240 V / 50 – 60Hz.
- Dimensions: 1,380mm x 773.5mm x 580mm.
- Workstation weight: 90 kg.